<toys> BBGreen AMX by Ertl is out, and purchased...

<toys> BBGreen AMX by Ertl is out, and purchased...

 I bought one of those "Limited Edition" BBG AMX's that I saw sell on
Ebay a few months ago for $250 for one, for $23 down at my local Toys R Us
store this past week. The TRU had 6 of them on the shelf at the Fairfax City
area store in Virginia. Guess they're not TOO limited, LOL. Being as how I"m
getting married in 4 months, I guess I"ll have to cut back on my "AMC"
acquisitions soon! I hope to have the Gremlin(s) ready for the wedding, I
would like to use them in it, but the Fiancee is saying No way. :( Well,
guess I can still use the GT as the getaway car, so it'll get in the wedding
pictures. Hmm, purple wedding dress, bright Sun Orange Gremlin...nice combo!
Maybe I should use the gold Gremlin instead.... :) Would be nice to have the
sunroof available but that's a LTP - Long Term Project. Oh well. Hopefully I
won't have to sell off anything, like I hear some newly married couples have
to do...I already have the house, we already have her 16-year-old teenager,
so there's no more expensive "acquisitions" to make AFTER we get married.
Anyone want to trade me a paid honeymoon for a project '76 Gremlin? :) Hmm,
two nights in a Southeast DC motel? Nah...
Guess I'll work on garage organizing some more today, finding floor
space, and packing stuff "upstairs". Even with two "small" Gremlins inside,
there's not much room, but I can move the non-essentials up into the attic
space for storage. Well, times awastin', gotta do some work while the sun
shines ( and it isn't raining! ). AMC ya, folks

Jerry
Woodbridge, VA
Soon to be Mr. AND Mrs. Gremlin Owner...