Re: [gremlintime]

In a message dated 5/15/01 9:17:11 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
kruton@xxxx writes:

> One more thing does anyone know if there is a problem with the 401s and oil
> getting back to the last two cylinders. If so what is the cure ?
>
> Mark
> 71 232 auto
> 72 258 stick parts

Mark theres a line you can drill and mount in your lifter valley to cure the
oil starvation prob all 66-91 AMC 290-401 V8s have.American Performance in
Cocoa Fl. (407)632-8299 has the oil mod kit for 40$ which i belive also has
the oil line kit to feed oil to your dist gear which hi po AMC V8s have a bad
habit of chewing up thier dist gears. hope i helped
Bart Mangrum
Ft.Pierce Fl.