Subaru headed out, Gremlins to be swapped, new Grem slot car...

Subaru headed out, Gremlins to be swapped, new Grem slot car...

 Well, it's beena busy week(end) went to the NASCAR races Saturday nite
in Richmond, then pulled the motor out of the 'Ru today. Hope to swap
Gremlins tomorrow, then all my legal problems with The Law should be over
soon, I hope!
I won a Matchbox Gremlin slot car on Ebay a few weeks ago, should be here
soon. It's a dirt-track style car, but requires the special matchbox slot
track, which I have none of. Its just going in my showcase, anyway. :) Still
have a stretched Gremlin dragster and the Rough Rider slot cars to collect to
complete my collection of Gremlin slot cars. Might be awhile, the RR's are
HIGH $, and I have only seen one or two of the dragsters on Ebay at all. But
it's more than I used to have 5 years ago! ( none ). So, guess I'll call it a
nite, go catch some Z's, and hope the Law doesn't visit my house before I get
the Gremlin put to sleep inside and pull the GT out tomorrow. G'nite,
everybody,

Gremlin Jerry, "The Outlaw" of Woodbridge, VA