Re: [gremlintime] all these rusty cars

Tom--Hi. I guess I will remain slow. Glad to meet you. I like both AMC--especially the Gremlin--and also GW. I'll go back to whatever folder I put that bald guy in and take another look.
Sincerely,
Steve Smith
1971 Gremlin (previously a 1972 Gremlin, but she's gone on to bigger and better things).

>>> Tom H <bigrigbear@xxxx> 04/07/01 05:51PM >>>
>>. What does a smiling bald guy with a mustache have
to do with either Quayle of GW?

No , your not slow! The slam on Bush is my "signature
line" and the smiling bald guy is me. I guess the
facelink should be under the quote!

=====
George W. Bush: The President Quayle We Never Had http://facelink.com/bigrigbear

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime