[no subject]

One of these days, if we ever have a weekend when the weather isn't good enough for our son the computer whiz to be out skydiving, he's going to come out & help us set up a web page showing what we did to our Gremlin. We've actually got 3 computer whiz sons but one's talents are in building computers. The other 2 can do anything but the youngest is in the Navy Nuclear Power program & the middle one works full time while going to college & spends almost all free time at the drop zone. The Gremlin started out as a powder blue and some idiot repainted it with a really cheap, ugly seafoam green paint. It was like trying to sand chewing gum. It also had some rust & body damage. Norbert also thought it had to be the same color as his original Gremlin so we had to go red. We did alot of sanding & Norbert learned to do body work from his brother. Anyway, it turned out great!

Another thing we have been wondering about for several years. One time when we were in Orlando visiting my brother, we saw the coolest looking Gremlin for sale. It had been painted either blue or purple & had a Gremlin (from the movie Gremlins) painted on the side. It was a dragster if I remember right. We called on it but decided against buying it because of the problems friends had had in the past with buying from individuals out of state. Does anyone know anything about it? We fell in love with it but just decided to stick with the one we already had to do.

Karla Dick