Re: [gremlintime] The coddling of bastard engines in your AMCs

Re: [gremlintime] The coddling of bastard engines in your AMCs

In a message dated 1/24/01 12:46:42 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> Bart, You tell'm man. Who would be stupid enough to disagree with you? By
> the way, let me remind you and everyone else just what I really said to
> Gremlinman two weeks ago, just in case you might have MISSED it! "I KNOW
> IT
> SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT, INEXPENSIVE SWAP BUT THE ABUSE YOU WILL GET IS NOT
> WORTH
> THE EFFORT."............ I GUESS YOU SURE PROVED MY POINT......... ANYONE
> ELSE OUT THERE LEARN ANYTHING FROM THIS? I HOPE SO. The

Hey The,who sez what you did to your poor factory V8 gremlin was
inexpensive??the mounts are all different you prob had to do some welding
wheras you coulda DROPPED a AMC motor in with no probs cuz you had a V8 in
there in the first place and your right The,who is stupid enough to disagree
with me >:)AMCya The
Bart Mangrum