Bart, how about a Chevy Gremlin?

I have never been the type to seriously go to arms against those
people who choose to put other V8s in their cars mainly due to
the fact that AMC put other people's engines in their cars from
the factory like the Audi 2.0 Litre and the Iron Puke Pontiac four
as well as the Chevy V6 AMC put in the early Cherokees. My
opinions has moved over to Bart's point of view due to the
actions of one such person who put a Chevy 350 in his 74
Gremlin however. This guy has the Email amcchevy1@xxxxx
This jerk not only put a 350 in the car but acted like the car was
no longer even an AMC due to the swap. The guy even had the
nerve to replace the X on his grill with a Chevy Bowtie!!! Now that
just rubs me the wrong way. The Gremlin was is and always
will be a product of the American Motors Corp no matter what you
stick under the hood!!! To top matters off, this (expletive deleted)
has put me on some kind of spamming chain letter list which is
driving me nuts. Any of you who want to provide this idiot with a
bit of truth is encouraged to give this guy a buzz @
amcchevy1@xxxx, please. Oh and Bart, you don't have to
watch your language if you decide to drop this person a line.
Peace
Paul