Re: [gremlintime] Alright all you AMC people

Re: [gremlintime] Alright all you AMC people

In a message dated 1/17/01 5:13:09 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
cyebo@xxxx writes:

> All you guys out there who are wanting me to get an AMC motor for my
> car. COME OFF WITH EM!!! Your not going to tell me that none of you
> have have a 360 or 390 or let alone a 401 lyin around you can part
> with. Maybe if everyone wasnt settin on em like hens, I could find me
> one. So come on help the rest of us out. I will settle for a 304 for
> that matter. GREMLINMAN

Where are you located?How much are you willing to spend?how far are you
willing to travel? these two links below should steer you towards a AMC
V8,trust me theres one out there and like any other especially the chivvy
treefiddy you gonna pay at least 300 on up for a short or long block,i have a
chivvy S 10 with a dying 2.8 liter,when it goes i wanna drop a chivy
treefiddy,but all the ones i found were F'd up or they wanted at least 800$
for one with the garbage 194 open chambered heads.if i can't ind a Chiivy
treefiddy,a Poncho 400 is goin in there cuz after AMC i'm a hard core Poncho
fan and have a equal hatred for chivy poward 67-81 Birds when i know for sure
a Ponty V8 can be built to inhale a Chevy i have 2 freinds with 10 sec 455
powered birds to prove that point,so click below on the links i hope they
work and good luck.
regs
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 100% Tried & True RWB AMC 360 power
<A HREF="http://www.ep.com/st/c1106000v0.htm";>EPage Classifieds - American Motors</A>
<A HREF="http://search.excite.com/r/sr=webresult|ss=%2B%22AMC+Gremlin%22|id=21183669;pos=88;http://www.webcom.com/amc5588/amcwc/classifieds.html";>AMC World Clubs Classifieds</A>