Re: Alright all you AMC people

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx, GremlinGrn@xxxx wrote:
> Come and gettem!!! I have 360s commin out my ass round here. I know
i have
> seen more 401s round here than 304s. These arent my engines they
get crushed
> everyday in salvage yards round here. The engine in my Wifes Hornet
is a
> junkyard engine. runs great (till i munched the oilpan.....) drive
over here
> to CO with a trailer or a truck and ill help ye pull one.
> jeremy
> Oh yeah the engine with warranty in wifes Hornet cost 150
bucks..... So price
> aint an issue. And he who said somethin about a crappy job? You
cant top my
> crappy job. Im in the army. i make just above poverty level income
with a
> nonworking wife and kid......
> All you guys are really OK, If I dont find anything close, I may
take you up on some of those motors. Dont get me wrong, I am a really
nice guy, so I hope no one is taking my poking fun to serious. I am
in the midst of checking on a couple engines, but if they dont pan
out I will take someone up on an engine offer. I would really love a
401, thats my real dream engine for my Gremmie. If anyone finds a 401
let me know, I will pay for shipping and for your time as well. Talk
at you later. GREMLINMAN