Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 175

In a message dated 1/16/01 2:01:02 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
collinsfamily00@xxxx writes:

> bart, i coulnt agree with you more i love gremlins, but some people actualy <
> GASP> laugh at my car ??!!after i either do a massive burnout or blow them
> away at the light ...oops i mean track, they have a LOT more respect for
> gremlins!!thanks, dwight

Dwight,you should see my friends 74 herman Lewis built 401 powered gremlin,NO
ONE NOT one idiot and their hotrods will mess with him on the street after
seein him at our local track crakin ez 10.50's all motor NO spray, soon i'll
have pics of my freinds grem at the track and will hook anyone up whos
interested in seein what has and will eat your GM or chevy powered amc;s
lunch >:) AMcy'all
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 100% Red White & Blue AMC 360 power