Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 172

I have noticed that amc parts top cadillac parts in price does a 400 bolt
right in?or do you have to modify things? I have a 401 in my gremlin and with
the headers it only has a quarter inch on either side. The transmission
cannot be unbolted from the motor because of the firewall is to close.but you
can do the plugs rather easily.