Dang, found a hole in my garage!

 Well, lacking anything better to do tonite, I decided to tackle the
cleanup job I've been saying I'd do, but hadn't. I opened the big door to the
cold night air, pulled the cover off the sunroof Gremlin, and proceeded to
fill it up with all the yard sale and misc. storage items I want to keep or
sell, but haven't the proper space yet to deal with them. After moving stuff
out, shifting stuff around, and generally getting it better organized, I ran
across something I hadn't noticed before....there was a huge whole in the
middle of the floor of my garage! NOW what am I gonna do?! After taking
stock of the situation, I decided the best thing I could do is to clean up
around the hole more, all the way to the side of the garage and right up to
my Gremling GT, then fill it up with another Gremlin before it collapses
together and fills up with more junk. Unfortunately, I didn't get that far,
so I'll have to leave the gaping hole right in the middle of the other stuff
that I haven't organized yet. Oh well, it isn't going anywhere at the moment,
and they CERTAINLY don't get larger, they usually shrink with time. But if I
can get the other stuff from around it quick enough to enlarge it, I might
just get that other Gremlin inside before it starts sucking more "stuff"
around into it, and filling it up again...man, I hate when that happens! :)
Well, at least I made progress, I emptied the Pacer , took the carpet out of
the garage, laid it on the outside Deck, and cut it up to use in the living
room and downstairs bathroom, as it had some nasty spots on it, so I had to
cut them out. I used 90% of the rug, anyway. The kid now has a carpeted
bathroom, hope he's happy and quits whining about it. He's been in trouble
with the law twice in a month, while on probation, he's losing his own phone
line due to school absences, lying, etc. He's diggin himself a big hole to
bury his life in if he doens't get his priorities straight. Sigh, and I"m not
even his father, just his Mom's fiance...yup, that's right, I proposed at
Christmas, I gave her a ring , a purple Tanzanite stone surrounded with
little diamonds. She's happy with it. :) So at least that much of life is
going well for me, even if my cat died, and the kid is a pain. I'll deal with
all of it. Well, guess I"m gonna go get some rest, to face more inventory
counts tomorrow at work. Ugh! hate counting stuff. Anyway, g'nite folks.

Jerry