Gremlin grills for sale, '74-76 era ( no side headlight bezels though)

Gremlin grills for sale, '74-76 era ( no side headlight bezels though)

 I hit the EP.com website for AMC stuff, Rambler411@xxxx is selling
several AMC Gremlin grills, he sent me a pic. You can ask him direct if you
want, I believe he's out West in CA or AZ. Anyway, I need a very late or very
early grill, so these do me no good. One is blue ( '74 ), and the other is
white ( '76? ). Well, just thought I'd pass the info on, go check out the
website at http://ep.com , and search for AMC items, they list alot,
actually.

Jerry
Still mourning my kitty....