Gremlin carpet on Ebay by 1A Auto - anyone used their carpets?

Gremlin carpet on Ebay by 1A Auto - anyone used their carpets?

 There's two sets of carpets listed on Ebay for 71-78 Gremlins, don't give
the color, so maybe they're just advertising. Has anyone bought their carpet
set, and have any comments about it? Their website is : www.1aauto.com
Just thought I'd ask and see how good their stuff might be. Please
email off-list by CC as well as onlist so I won't have to scroll thru the
digests to find an answer, thanks!

Jerry Casper
'78 GT
'74 plain Gremlin