Doors

Hi everybody!

All this talk about Gremlin doors and Spirit doors reminds me that I have a Spirit right door left over from my Gremmie's restoration. It's actually from a '79 Spirit AMX and it is complete with glass, interior panel, and the body-color AMC sport mirror. And, for you safety nuts, it does have the side door guard beam in it. It's in fairly good shape, so if you need one and you're not too far from central Illinois, let me know.