Re: [gremlintime] re- red interior

 Man chill out. We're talkin about the interior of a car. I had aferd with
red interior it always made me feel like i was crawling inside an animal or
somethin. Calm down geez
jeremy

<< my 71 gremlin had red interior!!!!! so before you talk anything like
that you should think with a real brain not a fried one. if think i take this
personal your write! i lost my gremlin in a wreck in 1990 haven't forgot her
yet. haven't found annother worth the challenge to rebuild close enough or
one that i can afford. so before you change colors or say that the only red
interior is from a brain removal. think about it please. thank
you............. steve