Engine Swaps

While I there would be nothing wrong with dropping an AMC V8 in a
Gremlin, what I personally would do (and plan to do, in the long run) is
build a fuel injected stroker I-6. There is a groups called strokers,
on egroups, devoted to this topic. In a nutshell, you use a 4.0 litre
block with pistons from a 258 and end up with a displacement of around
4.6 litres. You can get up to about 275 HP this way, depending on how
you go about it.
--
Daniel Modlin
mailto:dmodlin@xxxx