Re: [gremlintime] just gremmie talk

In a message dated 10/23/00 12:11:42 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
cyebo@xxxx writes:

<< BAAD73Gremlin. Did I hear you say the 360 had 400 horses that was
running 10.68? I talked to a big group about turboing my 232I6 and
they said they figured with 325 horses I could run in the 13s. It
didnt sound right to me, What do you think? Does any of you guys know
the weight of a gremlin? I cant ever get an exact figure. I heard
anything from 2600 lbs to 3600 lbs. I have a( dont hit me) 350 sbc
motor in the garage that I thought about putting a blower on and
dropping in the gremlin but I havent decided on yet. I have almost a
complete motor it just needs rebuilt. I was into Chevelles before I
got my Gremlin, But I always wanted a Gremlin due to the unique
bodystyle. But I know the potential of a good small block to. Well
going to get chow for family. Talk at you later. GREMLINMAN

Hey Gremlinman,i have a 360 AMC powered 73 Gremlin crankin 400+ hp but i was
talking about my friends 74 Gremlin powered by a Herman Lewis built AMC 401
bored and stroked to 422 cubes and sat at Moroso Todd ran a 10.56 at 137 mph
all motor no spray and please don't put a bowtie boat anchor in your gremlin
dude Gremmies don't float last i recalled.sell it and join a AMC club like
N.a.m.d.r.a(National American Motors Drivers Racers Association)and lok in
the classifieds section and you will prob find a 401 or a built up AMC V8 for
sale trust me you'll perform better with a AMC V8 not some chivvie motor.
regards
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 0.60 over Arias piston'd 11.5 to 1 comp 360