Hotwheels trading cards have Openfire Gremlin car....

Hotwheels trading cards have Openfire Gremlin car....

 While shopping for AMX diecasts this weekend, I went into a comics
bookstore in Richmond at Willow Lawn mall, and looked for Automobile
trading cards. I found some Nascar, and then found some Hotwheels cards. I
bought a couple of packs of the Hotwheels, and opened them later. I got
lucky, the second pack had a gold Openfire Gremlin in it! They seem to be
covering, judging by the cards I got, mostly the older vintage cars, so
they may even have the Grinder and Greased as well. I will have to acquire
some more, now! they were $1.50 a pack for 7 cards. The cards are very
metallic looking, with raised portions, they're nice. They give a
description of the car and who designed it (The Hotwheels, not the full
size!) on the back, so that's neat. Anyway, just thought I'd pass it on.
Have a happy Monday! ( ducking )

Jerry