Re: DID ANYONE GET TO READ THIS?

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx, cyebo@xxxx wrote:
> I was told, I didnt get to read it myself but some other Gremlin
> people I know that I get e-mail from told me about an article in
the
> ny times that was talking about people being winners and people
being
> losers and said the winners always drive Challengers and Barracudas
> and the losers are always stuck driving AMC Gremlins. I just
wondered
> if anyone else heard this? Personally If thats the case, Id rather
be
> a loser.
Amen Brother. Count me in with the losers who drive cars that rarely
break down and are virtually indestructible. Also I would like to
join
the group of losers who have a car that they can actually work on.
Hmm
while I at it I'd like to also join the group that drives a car that
you don't see 80 times a day.
Peace
Paul