Im aboard yeeeeehaaaaww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everybody. Just wanted to say hi and that I am glad to be part of
the club. I currently own a 73 Gremlin with 51,000 0riginal miles on
it. It has a 232 I6, Three on the floor, AMC rims, completely rust
free. Does need painted and some interior work but it is solid as a
rock. Oh yea, I luckily still have the locking Gremlin gas cap to. I
am 33, Married with two little girls and live in Ohio and have just
aquired greatness( my Gremlin that is). So anyway, Look foreward to
chating with ya all. Rod (GREMLINMAN) Cydrus