Gremlin Project: It's Alive....

Finally, after a month and lots of little Gremlins along the way, I have
been successful in installing a 96 4.0 head on my 258, along with a
header and 2bbl Weber. There are still a lot of loose ends to wrap up,
but it moves under it's own power (quite well). I can't do an objective
analysis of performance yet as I'm running an open header. I'll do a
write up of the project sometime and post it on the internet.

Any one in the L.A area (Burbank) have any interest in a 73 258 head,
manifolds and valve train componets?
--
Daniel Modlin
mailto:dmodlin@xxxx