The 15k Gremlin at Hershey wasn't the same one!...

The 15k Gremlin at Hershey wasn't the same one!...

 Well, I emailed the young lady who had told me about her low mileage
tan/gold Gremlin, it turns out that it wasn't HER car at Hershey! So, now
there's two low mileage gold Gremlins out there ! What an unbelieveable
coincidence. I got the pics from Hershey developed, just need to get them
scanned now. I'll let you know when the AMC ones are available, if anyone
wants them.

Jerry