Got me a free Grem today!!

 hello all!.
I havent had much new to say reccently but got somethin little now. I got a
call today from the post auto shop. They said we got a gremlin up here thats
about to get towed to the crusher ya want it? Its a 74 ex six car. There aint
much left of it since it is from wisconsin (that or someone fished it out of
the ocean) You think you have seen a rusty car before? Wait till i send the
pics! The owner was going to put a Ford 400 in it. Id have payed to see the
start up! There is barely enough metal left in the frame to hold the fenders
up! Anyways i tow it home tomarow. Strip it Friday and take it to the crusher
monday. All thats any good on the car is the glass some interior and the
wiring. The wheels arent even safe to use!
Ill have pics tomarow if anyone wants to see the rustiest gremlin ever.
Oh and it has a good dogdish hubcap for the gremlin grandma! Send me yer
address offlist and ill mail it to ya!
Later
jeremy Stone
See my other crud at: