401-X maybe on the road again!

Hi guys,
Haven't said too much on the Gremlintime list lately,but I enjoy
reading the messages that are sent. I own a '72 X ' with a "401", 4
speed, & 410 posi rear. I built this car back in 1975 when I was
younger, and had a lot of fun with it. I parked it and covered it up
about six years ago, but, by reading your messages and especially Bart's
words of wisdom (73' 401'), I now have a renewed interest. I'll have to
check it out, and see just what I need to get it going again. I'll see
if I can get some pix of the car when it was in it's prime sent to the
list.
No matter what kind of Gremmy you own, factory stock or built up,
It's a fun car, and getting rare to see on the road, so, keep the
messages coming, and thanks.
Steve