Side Stickers (Hockey sticks) 74 X

Hey, what's up GremlinPeeps?
I am going to be repainting my 74 Gremlin X and I need the black side
sticker decals that resemble hockey sticks. Does anyone know where I
could find these, or am I going to have to go to someone professional
and have them made. Anyone who can help me out, just let me now and I
would appreciate it very much. Thanks much, guys.

Patrick Vetrone
1974 Gremlin X