I remember you now!!!

I remember!!! We talked outside of the actual car show by this green
SPortabout which is on my page now by the way in the Colorado auto
show section. I'm glad that you decided to join the list and I look
forward to your friends joining the list as well!!! Do you have any
pictures of your cars? I'd love to post them to my "galleria" page!!!
Keep the faith
Paul