Request to join BaadAssGremlins denied

Hello,

Your request to join the BaadAssGremlins group was not approved.
Your membership was automatically rejected because the moderator didn't
approve it within 14 days. We do this to provide a high quality
of service for our users.

If you want, you may attempt to join this group again.

You may find other groups to join by searching or browsing the
Groups directory:

If you would like to create your own group, please visit:

Thank you for choosing Yahoo Groups.

Regards,

Yahoo Groups Customer Care