[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin

Not much going on here anymore but I thought I would let you know what happen to me today at a car show. I notice a guy taking a bunch of pictures of the Gremlin. He came back to me and said he sent the pictures to a frind of his whose first car was a 78 red Gremlin and the guy wanted to know if I would sale it .I said it wasn't for sale but he said his freind had deep pockets. Well I was thinking another $3,000 offer I get all the time. The guy said $7,000 wouldn't buy it. I thought for a second and said no the offer was more than fair but it was my mothers and you know you would have to offer me some hudge offer before I would sale it. He said he understood. Then I was looking at the cars and noticed a 65 Mustang in great shape that the guy was asking $10,000 for and I told my son that is a good price on a 65 in that good of condition. It turned out to be the guy I was talking to. He said his buddy really wanted the Gremlin and he offered his Mustang for my Gremlin even. I turned him down. I am thinking now I made a bad mistake. Still though when I go to car shows 65 Mustangs are common as hell. There is always only one Gremlin.
Terry