[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: wanted AMC T-14 extension housing bushing

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: wanted AMC T-14 extension housing bushing

Alan below is looking for a AMC T-14 bushing. Anyone that can help with the question or point him in right direction please feel free to comment and be sure to copy your reply to him, thanks in advance to anyone who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx