Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: worthless amc crushed/ny times blog

Share or not to share. It is human nature to share for many reason. You can buy friends by sharing, or you can be friends by sharing. You can help a fellow out to meet a common goal, seems to make both feel good about what they are doing. You can share and promote the big picture of preservation and enjoyment of what you share. It is human nature to hoard. Hoarding satisfies many needs. Self satisfaction of owning alot of something that fights off insecurity or feeds the human nature of having to be superior to others. Being human is something we don't have a choice in. How we are human we have a choice.   Crushed or hoarded the same? It may exsist but it is not available so what good is it? So it's value is only to the hoarded, but to anyone else it doesn't exsit because it is not available thus no value. Glad to hear your not a hoarder and selling off some stuff to help our AMC family. There is a difference between a hoarder and a person with a "collection of parts"  you don't want to sell. I'm not the judge. Just stating facts. I'm done , I'll let you have the last word.

From: dybamx <DYBAMX@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:51 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: worthless amc crushed/ny times blog

I didn't miss the point. Someone else has something and you think they should share with you.

How can crushed or hoarded be the same? It exists doesn't it?

As for my cars and parts, I have sold off quite a bit lately as I realize I can't keep them all. Everything is for sale, if you feel you need to own it make me an offer I can't refuse. If you feel I want too much then you must not be serious about owning it. How would you like it if someone walked up to your car (that you weren't selling in the first place) and made an offer that you felt was too low and proceded to drag you through the mud when you wouldn't sell it to him? That is what you are doing to everyone with a collection of parts that aren't for sale.

And yes, you do have a right to wonder why and here is the answer.

Because it's mine

--- In mailto:BaadAssGremlins%40yahoogroups.com, dale fridley <dcharlesfridley@...> wrote:

> You missed the point hoarder. Yes, this is a free country and I appreciate those who have collected over the years as have I. There is a line of self serving greed that doesn't want anybody else to enjoy the parts/cars. They will put ridiculous prices on stuff or won't sell, but glad to tell you they have it,to feed their own twisted personality. Whats the difference? hoarded or crushed none . Waiting for the estate sale only kills the interest and value of the cars and parts nobody wins. You are right, I don't have a right to your stuff, you have a right to keep it just for your self. I do have a right to wonder why? There are many unwritten ideals in the old car hobby. There is comrodery [can't spell] of enjoying our cars, building them, driving them, the adventure of finding parts, helping friends who share the interest, the old car hobby is very much like a family. Then there is the hoarder ideals, I going to buy it up keep it and never sell it
> or extort high prices. "I am king of AMC parts".