[BaadAssGremlins] Wanted: AMC Gremlin & Hornet air shocks

[BaadAssGremlins] Wanted: AMC Gremlin & Hornet air shocks

Gary is looking for some air shocks for his Gremlin. Anyone have any for sale, or know of interchanges please feel free to reply & thanks in advance to all who might. Be sure to copy reply to Gary also.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx