Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hacked yahoo account with virus spam

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hacked yahoo account with virus spam

Warnign everyone, Terry's computer or email has been comprimised, so don't click on the active 'losing weight 67414' link if still live on your computer or you be hacked also. There seems to be a huge amount of yahoo hacking recently, it used to be all aol.com crap, now yahoo stuff with occasional gmail 'links' wanting people to click on and if you click on, instantly get virus and trojan in computer starts sending out spam and crap to everyone on your mailing list, so DON'T CLICK ON THE DAMNED LINKS.

It's so bad (how bad is it) that I have in my toolbar the yahoo spam report link simply because the majority of it is coming from hacked yahoo accounts. So this is direct link, not spam

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/spam.html

you copy the internet headers and post in top box, and copy the text of email in bottom and send it and they shut down the account until someone cleans up their computer.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx