Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Back wipper blade and sun viser for passenger

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Back wipper blade and sun viser for passenger side. 1988 amc eagle

What color visor you need?

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Richard Schlinger <rschlinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:42 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Back wipper blade and sun viser for passenger side. 1988 amc eagle

Richard's 88 Eagle was vandalized and is looking for a rear wiper blade &
some sunvisors. Anyone willing to point him in right direction or can help
please give him a shout and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
mailto:eddiestakes%40planethoustonamx.com
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/