Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Some newbie questions

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Some newbie questions

Any good machinist can shorten and rebalance them easily. Over the years I have had many of them done.

Tom

on Jan 05, 2013, cambrian schuster <schustercj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great advice from all! I did not know drive shafts can be shortened, I have a one from a '68 Ambassador V8.