RE: [BaadAssGremlins] amc racing team jackets

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] amc racing team jackets

I bought two of them.  The red is orange on the two I bought.  I do not think that is how they were originally from AMC regardless of who made them.  I contacted the seller – he replied that is how the manufacturer is making them now and that the red is not available???  There has to be someone out there making / remaking them with the correct colors???

-Mike

Michael Lakin

2615 Sorensen Road

Fallon, NV. 89406