[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Model 20 Tech

A pretty good page I found while looking for something else(I see a bunch of "%2f"s in the path and the filename is NOT ".html", if this link doesn't work, I'll try again(tiny android phone here)):
http://www.ringpinion.com/TechnicalHelp/ContentFrame.aspx?FilePath=%7e%2fContent%2fHowTo%2fGeneralInfo%2f%2fDon%27t_Throw_Away_That_Model_20_Rearend_Yet.inc