[BaadAssGremlins] 77 AMC Gremlin Excalibur

[BaadAssGremlins] 77 AMC Gremlin Excalibur

There is a 77 Gremlin hidden underneath there somewhere...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Replica-Kit-Makes-AMC-American-chrome-paint-/321021223335

Nice conversion but then I would have to slip into my AMC logoed Stone
Mountian running thong (sorry for that visual if you just ate) my Lex Luthor
green & purple feather boa and aussie hat, KISS boots and change my name to
Snoop Eddie Ed while cruise the hood in this.

The car is in Canada eh what is wrong with you people? No hockey season?
Moose hunting cancelled? LeBatt's Blue drop alkie content to 0.7%? Too much
medicinal marijuana? Or just cold & bored eh?
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx