[BaadAssGremlins] update: amc vehicle on counting cars possible

[BaadAssGremlins] update: amc vehicle on counting cars possible

I got this back from the Counting Cars people about the possibility of a
American Motors AMC car featured on their popular show.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
============================

Hey Eddie,

I'm glad we connected. Thank you for putting the word out there about our
casting. Maybe one of your friends wants to commission a project! If AMC
wants to do something, we can totally set it up. We DO charge for all
projects, and just a heads up customizations start at $20k +. Just wanted to
give you the low down. But we also look for cars for sale, or even just
really unique, eye-catching vehicles to feature on the show (the owner gets
to show off their car in all its glory). People that live in Las Vegas are
especially appealing. If you'd like to refer me to any of your friends, even
if they just want to show off their car on our show, by all means please
send their contact information over!

Thanks Eddie!
Heather

<*> Your email settings: