From: Sheryl Quinn <seaslugg@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:22 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Tires and rims for 1970 Gremlin

Hi! Slowly but surely I'm trying to fix up a 1970 Gremlin. I'm not sure if they are the stock wheels and hubcaps but they look like it and they have 205/75/14 tires on them. I want to go with rally wheels and as wide a tire as possible without have to do any modifications. Does anyone have any advise?
Thanks!
Sheryl