From: Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello to all the gremlin owners,

Welcomeaboard Billy.

From: billy boy 44420 <billy_boy44420@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:34 PM

i'm bill, from youngstown ohio, and im new to the group, as well as being a new owner of 2 1973 gremlins,, 1 is a original 6 cyl, the 2nd is a 360 v-8 beast.
does anyone know of gremlin clubs in n/e ohio, or is anyone from my neck of the woods?
i will post some pics of both cars soon,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)