Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Trendsetter end caps

American Performance's end caps are fiberglass...nice repo's.. I have a set on my Gremmie...only had to do minor trimming to make them fit. They will look really cool on that Challenger..   Good Luck... BTW ..there is a company in California called Spin Tech that can furnish you with mufflers to mount in the original position so you can hook them up to the sidepipes and keep your cats in place.... Gary in Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: daveyho69 <dhoelcher@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jun 25, 2012 2:54 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Trendsetter end caps

Trendsetter Sidewinder end caps ARE available from American Performance in Coco Florida, $38 each. I just ordered a couple pair, not sure if they are the "hand laid fiberglass" repops or plastic as the originals were. I already had a new set of repop rails & shields from early 21st century & the original REAL-DEAL ones that came on my '71AMX, which need a littleTLC. The repop rails don't have the black centers like genny's had, so I'll be painting them & some screws. I'll be having the ONLY 2012 Hemi Challenger with Trendsetter Sidewinders in America!! Will I take the resonators & tailpipes off & run the exhaust out the side? MAYbe...I would say that there is a small fortune to be made by bringing them back into production for today's breed of musclecars...for someone....