[BaadAssGremlins] Clean Title! 1971 AMC Sportabout

[BaadAssGremlins] Clean Title! 1971 AMC Sportabout

I've got the paperwork all nice and legal for the Sportabout, now I'd like to get rid of it. Over 3K invested, just bored with it now. The link to the ad is here:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/3081327729.html

the Car is in Akron Ohio.

Will drive anywhere you need to go, excellent runner.

I'm at my bottom price of $1,500.00 for it.

Thanks

Paul

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional