[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 401 crank & flywheel interchange?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 401 crank & flywheel interchange?

I just checked the price on McLeod aluminum flywheels, they are in the $500 & up range. I think I paid $200 for this & can pretty much GUARANTEE this is the only one for a '71 401 any of us will ever see. But, I'd take $150 for it, plus shipping. Have anything to trade? dhoelcher(at)gmail(dot)com

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@...> wrote:

> How much you want for it?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional