[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Front seat upholstery

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Front seat upholstery

A key here is Legendary Auto Interiors might not have it in stock so would have to outsource or make it:

https://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/webmodules/catcatalog/dtl_allcatalog.aspx?Make=A&ID=AA&DESC=&Year=&RecCount=20&Page=7

something a old school auto upholstery guy could also do locally in one's area. There used to be a place called Dorsey's Auto Interiors here in Houston, guy was great on simply looking at a interior, cloth, vinyl, leather, courderoy, whatever marque it could have been, and matching it. I took a 72 AMX over to have them redo a front seat in cloth tan, and car was ready 2 days later, you could not tell the new seat reupholstered from original AMC 1971 (pressed) seats it was....that good. Same pattern, stitch too. This was before Legendary in business. Legendary has some awesome products, and I have used them in my own restorations and hats off to them for expanding their AMC market. But I personally would still take seats to several local auto upholstery shops to get some opinions first. It might come to pass that if they can't find proper materials, possibly SMS or Legendary has the proper materilr to cover seats and the local auto upholstery shop will then recover them using outsourced materials. It's all good.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com