Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Front seat

Darn I am glad I live where I do as my seats only cost me $400 for both gremlin buckets and that was with cloth in the center and vinyl sides and he did a super job.with everything.I would have bought the cheap racing seats from summit before I paid that kind of money.I think I should go hug my seat man!

--- On Sat, 5/19/12, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Front seat
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 8:59 AM

Terry,
$500 per bucket seat is the going rate for a standard vinyl job in my area of MN. That is for one color.. When you start in with multi colors and cloth it can start pushing $2000 and up for both front and back seats, and can total an easy $3000 once you get all the trim and door panels done.
Bob in MN