From: Pj
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:30 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ignition points setting

ok, .016 it is....

now, what about this "dwell setting" I dont have a dwell meter, and im trying to get this thing running again... I messed with the points and now it wont start..

sure wish there was an hei style distributor I could drop in and make all these point issues go away..

guess thats why I love my GMs. my 72 Riv was easy, drop in the HEI, run a new power lead to it and set the base timing..

my ears are open, whatcha got guys?

Paul J. Theurer

R.O.A. Member # 12474

1971 AMC Hornet Sportabout 232 IL6, factory air, white vinyl reclining buckets and more im sure I'm forgetting

1972 Buick Riviera "Rachael" w/a (1968) Built 430 Cu. In. Bucket seats, full console, rear defog, climate control, trip set/ speed alert.... and more...

1994 Buick Roadmaster "Roadie" LT1 5.7 L. OBD1, ruby red leather, power windows, door locks,

~~Buick- Fast with Class~~

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you." --Anonymous"