Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Gremlin Hornet dash vacuum diagram info wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Gremlin Hornet dash vacuum diagram info wanted

Both vac lines from that switch under the dash should head over to the driver side under the dash and then head thru the firewall into the engine compartment, then hook one line to the vacuum operated coolant control valve on the back passenger side of intake manifold feeding the heater core and then hook the other vac line to direct manifold vacuum, but the line connecting to the manifold vacuum needs a check valve. The factory vacuum check valve looks like a half dollar size disc check valve, and should be on a short hose connected to a small nipple on the  intake manifold, although styles might have changed and who knows if the check valve is even still there?
Bob in MN