Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Good Laugh '71 Gremmie on Ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Good Laugh '71 Gremmie on Ebay

Typical situation with any AMC,, WHY butcher up a car, put non AMC driveline in it and then try to sell it for mega big bucks. . .
A friend of mine already looked at the Grem and his report was this:
Body and overall status of the car was ok, nothing fancy or great. The engine install looked ok... Front straight axle install was botched and looked too scary to drive.. Overall he said that he would never give 5g's for it, and would not even give $2500 for it, but each buyer has their own idea of vehicle worth...
Bob in MN