----- Original Message -----

From: grparen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will a 1975 Gremlin manual 3 speed tyranny with electric overdrive that came off a 258 ci mate up with a 1966 American 199 ci that
had a manual tyranny with no overdrive? And how much should I pay for this tyranny that came from a running and driving car??
Thanks for your help Eddie.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: